Founded in 2004 by people passionate about coffee, Caffitaly have adopted a unique research process in the coffee industry: they select the best technology and apply it to get the best out of coffee. The brand is most well-known for their own capsule coffee system similar to those from larger brands such as Nespresso®, Lavazza® and Tassimo®. Unlike the bigger brands, the Caffitaly system allows independent roasters from around the world to put their own coffee into Caffitaly capsules. The EPY capsules are made solely for Lavazza® and bring all the quality and taste you associate with this world-class brand.
- Caffitaly Soave EPY capsules are made of 100% Arabica beans from Central and South America which produce a well-rounded aroma with a full body in every cup.
- Each capsule contains 7g of freshly roasted Italian ground coffee compare to a Lavazza® capsule which holds 6.6g.
- Caffitaly Soave EPY are suitable for Lavazza® Espresso Point® or FAP systems only:
- Freshly roasted and packed in Italy.
- Each box contains 50 compatible Lavazza® Espresso Point® single serving individually packed for freshness.
Espresso Point® and Lavazza® are trademarks of Luigi Lavazza S.p.A. registered in Italy and other countries. Caffitaly System S.p.A. is an independent producer not related, directly or indirectly, to Luigi Lavazza S.p.A. Capsule Compatibili® capsules by Caffitaly System S.p.A. are compatible for use with Lavazza® Espresso Point® machines and do not replace the use of the original capsules by Luigi Lavazza S.p.A.