Molinari Oro Coffee will deliver a satisfyingly familiar taste to many as it is used widely in coffee shops. This blend of Indian and Brazilian Arabica and Robusta coffee beans allow you to enjoy this distinctive brew in your own home to your own taste preference. Established in Italy in 1804, Molinari has progressed from its original gastronomic range to now focus solely on coffee. The centuries of expertise, high standards and embrace of cutting edge techniques have resulted in Molinari’s position as one of the most respected and recognised coffee brands, reaching far beyond its Italian origins.
- Molinari Oro Coffee Beans are the perfect mix of the best coffees to give this blend an unmistakable body and smooth aroma, with a satisfying crema.
- Whole beans allow delicious fresh coffee, cup after cup, as you only grind as much as you need. Also ideal to blend with any other bean of your choice.
- Cutting-edge packing process to keep your coffee beans fresh as the day they were picked.
- Molinari Oro coffee beans are particularly suitable for espresso or filter machines and to drink as an espresso or café crèma or caffe latte.
- Quantity: 10 Packs of 500g