Molinari Coffee will deliver a satisfyingly familiar taste to many as it is used widely in coffee shops. These 50% Arabica and 50% Robusta Coffee Beans allow you to enjoy this distinctive brew in your own home to your own taste preference. Established in Italy in 1804, Molinari has progressed from its original gastronomic range to now focus solely on coffee. The centuries of expertise, high standards and embrace of cutting edge techniques have resulted in Molinari’s position as one of the most respected and recognised coffee brands, reaching far beyond its Italian origins.
- Molinari Rossa Coffee Beans deliver a strong, full-bodied taste with a dark crema.
- Whole beans allow delicious fresh coffee, cup after cup, as you only grind as much as you need.
- Cutting-edge packing process to keep your coffee beans fresh as the day they were picked.
- Molinari Rossa Coffee Beans are particularly suitable for espresso machines as they produce a thick, dark coffee.
- Quantity: 3 Packs of 500g