Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
- This document (together with any documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions (the 'Conditions') upon which we will sell the Goods to you. You may print a copy for future reference.
- 'Business Day' means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday when banks in London are open for business.
- 'Event Outside Our Control' has the meaning given in clause 15.
- 'Goods' means the goods listed on our website ('the Website') which we may supply.
- Before confirming your order please read through these Conditions and in particular our cancellations and returns policy at clause 11 and limitation of our liability and your indemnity at clause 13.
- By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be legally bound by these Conditions. You will be unable to proceed with your transaction if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
- We, Fragola Mattta Ltd (trading as Cafazzini), own and operate this Website. We're a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number: 09459562. Our registered office is at Fragola Matta Ltd, Unit 2b - 2d, Mellish Industrial Estate, Harrington Way, London, SE18 5NR. Our VAT Number is GB943656889.
- Our telephone number is 02071005173.
- Our email address is email@example.com.
- We may accept orders from individuals located outside the United Kingdom and ship overseas subject to you paying any additional shipping or postage costs.
- We will inform you of any additional shipping or postage costs as soon as possible after you have placed the order. If you do not wish to pay these costs you may cancel your order. If you wish to continue with the order you must confirm to us that you will pay these additional costs within 7 days of us telling you what they will be. If we do not receive this confirmation from you within this time period, we will treat you as having cancelled your order.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- If we agree to supply any goods ordered from the Website for delivery outside the United Kingdom, they may be subject to import duties and/or additional taxes or expenses incurred due to complying with foreign regulatory requirements or laws. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and/or taxes in addition to our price including VAT and the cost of delivery. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office or taxation authority for further information before placing your order.
- Eligibility to purchase from the Website
To be eligible to purchase the Goods and lawfully enter into and form a contract with us, you must be 18 years of age or over.
- The prices of the Goods are quoted on the order page.
- Prices and any other charges quoted on the order page are based on delivery of the Goods in the United Kingdom unless otherwise specified.
- Prices quoted include the costs of delivery of the Goods.
- Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted include VAT.
- Payment can be made by any major prepay, credit or debit card or by using a PayPal account.
- By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your prepay/debit/credit card account or PayPal account as provided on the order form.
- If you pay us by credit or debit card or PayPal account we will take payment from your card or PayPal account for the Goods when we dispatch the Goods to you.
- We shall contact you should any problems occur with the authorisation of your card or payment through your PayPal account.
- Unless clause 7.2 applies, you must pay us interest on any amounts you owe us and fail to pay us on the due date at the rate of 3% a year above the base lending rate of Bank of England from time to time, accruing daily from the due date until the date of payment, whether before or after judgment.
- We will not charge you interest
- for the period of dispute in respect of an invoice that you dispute in good faith, provided you have advised us within a reasonable time of receiving it that you dispute it and your basis for disputing it.
Order process and formation of a contract
- Our Website, catalogue and brochure merely illustrate our Goods and the packaging of the Goods. Your computer may not accurately display the colours of the Goods. Although we aim to accurately depict our Goods and their packaging, there may be differences between the packaging and the colours of the Goods delivered to you and those shown on our Website and in our catalogue and brochure.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If we are unable to supply you with the Goods in your order due to matters such as unavailability of stock, materials, key staff or an Event Outside Our Control or because we have identified a mistake in the description of the Goods or the price stated by us, we will notify you. We will not proceed with the order and will refund any sums you have paid us.
- If the Goods are temporarily unavailable, we will notify you by email of the date they are expected to be available. You will have the option either to wait until they are available or to cancel your order. If you cancel your order, we will refund any sums you have paid us.
- Any order placed by you for the Goods constitutes an offer to purchase them from us.
- You agree that if we contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order such communication shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Goods.
- A 'Confirmation Notice' means an email which we send to you to confirm that we have dispatched the Goods. A Confirmation Notice will be our acceptance of the offer made in the order to which that Confirmation Notice relates.
- A contract between you and us for the supply of the Goods (the 'Contract') incorporating the version of these Conditions in force at the time of your order will come into existence when we send you the Confirmation Notice relating to your order. You may print and keep a copy of the Confirmation Notice for future reference.
- If you think that there is a mistake in the Confirmation Notice or if you wish to make any changes, please contact us to discuss this. If you request a change, we will tell you if that is possible and about any changes to the price, delivery or performance dates or any other changes that we need to make as a result of your request. We will ask you if you wish to go ahead with the change.
- We may make
- minor technical adjustments to the Goods to improve them or to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements,
- changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in any relevant laws and regulatory requirements,
- changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in how we accept payment from you,
- changes in the amount payable by you to the extent of any changes in the VAT included in the price or payable in relation to the price.
- If we make any changes in accordance with clause 8.9 we will give you written notice of the changes before we supply the Goods. You can choose to cancel the contract if the change would be significantly to your disadvantage.
- Any variation to these Conditions which have been incorporated into the Contract or to the Contract other than those mentioned in clause 8.9 shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by you and us.
- The Goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which may be an address other than the billing address.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place as soon as reasonably possible, but in any event within 30 days of the date of the Confirmation Notice, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control, in which case clause 15 shall apply.
- If you have agreed to collect the Goods from our premises,
- you must collect the Goods during our working hours of 9am to 5pm on or within 3 Business Days of the date we notify you that the Goods are ready for collection,
- delivery shall occur at our premises when we hand the Goods to you.
- Unless clause 9.5 applies, if we have agreed to deliver the Goods to a delivery address which you have given us, delivery shall occur when we place the Goods in the physical possession of you or anyone you have identified to us as the person authorised by you to take delivery of the Goods.
- If you have asked us to use an independent carrier other than our normal carrier to deliver the Goods to you, delivery shall occur when we deliver the Goods to that carrier.
- You must examine the Goods within a reasonable time after arrival and let us know as soon as reasonably possible if they are faulty, damaged or not as described.
- If no one is present at your delivery address to take delivery, we will advise you of our attempted delivery. You must then contact us to make arrangements for us to deliver the Goods.
- We may end the contract with you and charge you for any extra storage costs we have incurred if
- you have arranged to collect the Goods but do not do so within 14 Business Days of the date we notify you that they are ready for collection, or
- we have agreed to deliver the Goods, you have not been available to take delivery on the date we agreed to deliver them, and we have not been able to re-arrange delivery within 14 Business Days of the original delivery date.
- For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check the Website for the last order date. We will endeavour to dispatch all Goods that are in stock within 24 hours. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24 December.
- Risk and title
- The Goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of them including VAT and the cost of delivery
Cancelling before Confirmation Notice
You may cancel your order for the Goods by notifying us of your decision to cancel at any time prior to us sending you a Confirmation Notice.
You may notify us of your decision to cancel by:
- completing a cancellation form found on our Website, printing it and emailing or posting it as detailed below, or
- sending a statement saying that you wish to cancel quoting your name, address, the name or a description of the Goods and your order reference number by:
- Telephone on 02071005173
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post at Fragola Matta Ltd, Unit 2b - 2d, Mellish Industrial Estate, Harrington Way, London, SE18 5NR
Cancellation after Confirmation Notice
The 'Cancellation Period' means the period between the date we send you a Confirmation Notice and the expiry of 30 calendar days after the day you receive the Goods.
Subject to clause 11.5, you may cancel the Contract at any time during the Cancellation Period by notifying us of your decision to cancel.
You may notify us of your decision to cancel by:
- completing a cancellation by emailing sending a statement saying that you wish to cancel quoting your name, address, the name or a description of the Goods and your order reference number by:
- Telephone on 02071005173
- Email at email@example.com
- Post at Fragola Matta Ltd, Unit 2b - 2d, Mellish Industrial Estate, Harrington Way, London, SE18 5NR
Return of Goods
Upon receiving notice of your cancellation, we will contact you and provide details of where you must return the Goods and other relevant instructions. You must then return the Goods to us without delay and at the latest within 14 days of notifying us of your cancellation.
You must return the Goods at your own risk and at your own cost unless we offer to pay the cost of return. We may offer to collect the Goods from you and charge you for the cost of collecting the Goods. If we offer to collect the Goods, we will contact you to ascertain whether you agree to us collecting the Goods, whether you agree to pay the costs of collection if we are charging you for collection, and if so, to make arrangements for collection. If you agree to pay the costs of collection, we may deduct this from any sum we owe you.
If the value of the Goods is reduced as a result of your handling of them beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics or functioning of the Goods, we will be entitled to claim this reduction in value from you and to deduct it from any money which you have paid us.
Refunds on cancellation
So long as you are entitled to cancel and have complied with your obligations under clauses 2 and 11.3, we will refund you the balance of the price you paid to us after deducting:
- any reduction in the value of the Goods in accordance with clause 11.3.3; and
- any cost to us of collecting the Goods (if applicable).
- If the Contract is for the supply of goods only, or for goods and services with the main purpose being the supply of goods, unless we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, we will refund you the sum in clause 11.4.1 within 14 days after the earlier of:
- the day on which we receive the Goods back from you, or
- the day on which you supply evidence to us that you have sent the Goods back to us.
- If the Contract is for the supply of goods only, or for goods and services with the main purpose being the supply of goods and we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, we will refund you the sum in clause 11.4.1 within 14 days of our receipt of your cancellation notice.
- We will refund you the sum in clause 11.4.1 using the same method of payment used by you, unless you agree to a refund by a different method of payment.
You will not have a right to cancel in the following situations:
- The Contract is for goods which are bespoke or have been personalised or which may deteriorate (such as food).
- The Contract is for goods and/or services the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by us.
- The Contract is for the supply of alcoholic beverages where their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by us, we have agreed the price and we can only deliver after 30 days.
- The Contract is for the sale of land or financial services.
- The Contract is for rental of accommodation for residential purposes.
- The Contract is for construction or conversion of buildings.
- The Contract is for accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities where there is a specific date or period for performance.
- The Contract is for the supply of sealed audio or video recordings and computer software and they have become unsealed after delivery.
- The Contract is for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and they have become unsealed after delivery.
- The Contract is for the supply of newspapers, magazines and other periodicals, except for subscription contracts.
- The Contract is for the supply of goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items after delivery.
If you have a comment, concern or complaint about any Goods you have purchased from us, please contact us by telephone on 02071005173, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Fragola Matta Ltd, Unit 2b - 2d, Mellish Industrial Estate, Harrington Way, London, SE18 5NR.
Liability and indemnity
We have a duty to supply Goods to you that conform to the Contract including a duty to ensure that
- the Goods are as described in the contract
- the Goods correspond to any samples we have sent you
- the Goods are fit for any purpose you specifically told us they were required for, and are not faulty
- We cannot exclude our liability for a failure to comply with these duties mentioned in this sub-clause. Nothing in these Conditions affects your legal rights if these duties are not complied with. You can obtain advice about your legal rights from Citizens Advice if you need to.
We cannot exclude or limit our responsibility to you for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our employees
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- A claim for a defective product against us if we do not give you the name of the person who supplied the product to us within a reasonable time of your request for us to do so.
We are responsible for foreseeable loss or damage which you suffer as a result of a breach by us of the Contract or as a result of our failure to act with reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We are not responsible for unforeseeable losses.
You are purchasing the Goods as a consumer. If you purchase the Goods for any business purpose including for re-sale, we will not be liable for any business losses, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of business opportunities, loss of management time, loss of business data or losses due to interruption of your business.
We will not be responsible for any delay in delivering the Goods if
- we have asked you to provide specified information that is necessary for delivering the Goods and
- you have failed to provide complete and accurate information or you have provided such information later than the date we have asked you to supply it by.
We will not accept liability for any damage caused by pre-existing defects in any fittings, walls, pipes, wiring, gas installations in your premises or to any goods to which we connect or install or attach the Goods unless we have been negligent in not realising that such damage may occur or in the way we did the work.
Our rights of termination
We reserve the right to terminate the Contract by writing to you if you fail to make any payment to us when due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due.
Events outside our control
- Except for our obligations under this clause, we shall not be responsible for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, event, omission, failure or accident outside our reasonable control ('Event Outside Our Control').
- We will take all reasonable steps to minimise a delay in performing our obligations to you which arises from an Event Outside Our Control.
- We will promptly notify you of any Event Outside Our Control which prevents us from or delays us in performing our obligations to you, giving details of it and (where possible) the extent and likely duration of any delay.
- Our performance will be deemed to be suspended for the period that the Event Outside Our Control continues.
- You may end the Contract after we have notified you of an Event Outside Our Control and we will then refund you any money you have paid to us under the Contract for the Goods which we have been unable to deliver to you.
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to the Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
Other important terms
- We reserve the right to change the domain address of this Website and any services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time.
- Every effort is made to keep information regarding stock availability on the Website up to date. However, we do not guarantee that this is the case, or that stock will always be available.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the Contract and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
- All Contracts are concluded in English only.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under it or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
These Conditions and the Contract are governed by the laws of England and Wales. However, if you live outside England and Wales but within the EU, you are always entitled to any compulsory consumer protections applicable in the country where you live.
You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in the courts of England and Wales. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the courts of Scotland or England and Wales. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the courts of Northern Ireland or England and Wales. If you live in another country in the EU, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the courts of your home country or England and Wales.
Please email us to email@example.com stating that I/We[*] hereby give you notice that I/We[*] cancel my/our[*] contract for:
- Order number
- Ordered on
- Received on
- Name(s) of consumer(s)
- Address(es) of consumer(s)
Terms and conditions of use
Please read these terms and conditions (these 'Terms') carefully as they contain important information about your rights and obligations when using this website (the 'Website') and in particular clause 10.6 and 10.7. You should print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We, Fragola Matta Ltd (trading as Cafazzini), own and operate this Website. We're a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number: 09459562 having our registered office at Unit 2b-2d, Mellish Industrial Estate, Harrington Way, London, SE18 5NR. Our VAT Number is: GB943656889.
How these Terms apply
- By using the Website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms regarding the use of the Website in consideration for us allowing you to access and use the Website. You must not use the Website if you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
- Use of the Website includes accessing or browsing the Website.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. We will take reasonable steps to make you aware of any changes to the Terms, for example by posting them on the Website. You agree to be bound by the version of these Terms displayed on the Website at the time you use it.
- These Terms refer to the following, which also apply when using this Website:
- Terms and conditions, which can be found at https://cafazzini.co.uk/pages/terms-of-service
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is available to view and use 24 hours a day throughout each year; however, this is not guaranteed. The Website may be temporarily unavailable at any time because of server or systems failure or other technical issues, or reasons that are beyond our control, required updating, maintenance or repair.
- Where possible, we will try to give you advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- In these Terms, Intellectual Property Rights mean copyright (including design copyrights), trade marks, patent, database and other intellectual property rights and similar proprietary rights which include, (without limitation), all rights in software, design, materials, works, techniques, computer programs, source codes, data, technical information, trading business brand names, goodwill, service marks, the style or presentation of the goods or services, creations, inventions or improvements upon or additions to an invention, confidential information, know-how and any research effort relating to Fragola Matta Ltd (trading as Cafazzini), moral rights and any similar rights in any country (whether registered or unregistered and including applications for and the right to apply for them in any part of the world).
- The software code contained in and related to the Website and the materials on the Website including text, images, videos, photographs and other materials are protected by Intellectual Property Rights owned by us and our licensors. You acknowledge that the Intellectual Property Rights in the Website and any software code used with and material supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
- Subject to clause 4 you may:
- retrieve and display materials on the Website on a computer screen;
- download and store in electronic form materials on the Website; and
- copy and print one copy only of materials on the Website.
- Copying, downloading, storing or printing the materials on the Website for any reason other than personal use or in accordance with clause 4.2.2 is expressly prohibited.
- You agree that you will not (and will not assist or facilitate any third party to) otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publish, display, commercially exploit or create derivative works from any of the materials on the Website.
- No licence is granted to you to use any of our trade marks or those of our affiliated companies.
- You agree that you will not use our Intellectual Property Rights in any way other than allowed under these Terms and any infringement by you of our Intellectual Property Rights will be a breach of these Terms.
Use of the Website
- You are permitted to use the Website and the material contained in it only as expressly authorised by us and in accordance with these Terms as may be amended from time to time without notice to you.
- Provided that you comply with the other provisions of this clause, you may download or print one copy only of pages of our website:
- for your own private use; or
- to draw attention to the content of our website to members of your organisation.
- You must not:
- download or print pages of the Website for commercial use other than use permitted by clause 4.2.2;
- alter the content of any webpage you download or print; or
- use any images, videos or photographs on the webpage without the accompanying text.
- You must:
- keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices accompanying or attached to the materials on the Website you download, copy, store or print;
- acknowledge us as the owners of the content of the Website;
- erase any pages of the Website or materials on those pages downloaded other than in accordance with this clause; and
- destroy any pages of the Website or materials on those pages printed other than in accordance with this clause.
- You must not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any code or program used by or in connection with the Website. You must contact us to request our consent if you wish to take any such action to create an interoperable program and we may provide such consent if you provide us with the information we request.
- We provide access to and use of the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to:
- Make changes to the information or materials on this Website at any time
- Temporarily or permanently change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts of or the entire Website without notice or liability to you or any third party
- Refuse to post material on the Website or to remove material already posted on the Website
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, fraudulent, malicious, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Stalking, harassing, threatening, blackmailing any person or violating or interfering with the rights of any other person including their right to privacy
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise
- Breaching any applicable local, national or international laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- Interfering with, disrupting or damaging networks or websites connected to the Website
- Utilisation of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of the Website or the contents of the Website
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation
- To create and/or publish your own database that features all or substantial parts of the Website or the contents of the Website
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the prior permission of the owner
- Selling or re-selling or using for commercial purposes any of the content of or access to the Website or using for commercial purposes any of the content of or access to the Website
- To represent to others that there is any connection between the Website and your business or your views and opinions or that we endorse you or anything connected to you
- In addition, you must not:
- Knowingly introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Website
- Impersonate any other person or fraudulently provide us with incorrect information
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to it
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack
- Damage, disrupt or interfere with any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored or any software used for the provision of the Website
- Remove any copyright notice or notice of any other intellectual property right from the Website or any materials on the Website
- A breach of clause 4.9 or 4.8 may be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- Suspending or terminating your access
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website immediately and without notice to you if:
- You breach these Terms (repeatedly or otherwise)
- You are impersonating any other person or entity
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent, defamatory or illegal activity on the Website
- You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published by us on the Website and you agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to our other websites, publications or marketing materials.
- You will grant us a licence to use, store, copy, make available to third parties, distribute and publish the content of any review submitted by you.
- You undertake that any review, feedback or rating that you write shall:
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and the law in any country from which they are posted
- Be factually accurate
- Contain genuinely held opinions (where applicable)
- Not contain any material which is either defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or is likely to harass, upset, annoy, alarm, embarrass or invade the privacy of, any person or be deceiving
- Not promote or advocate an unlawful act or activity, discrimination, sexually explicit material or violence
- Not infringe any trade mark, copyright (including design rights), database right, or other intellectual property rights of any other person or breach any legal duty you owe to a third party
- Not be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity
- We are not responsible to any third party for the content or the accuracy of the content which you have posted or uploaded.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any review, feedback or rating posted by you on the Website, including, without limitation, the violation of their privacy, defamatory statements or infringement of intellectual property rights.
- You grant us and our affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you.
- We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
- You agree that we may disclose your identity to any third party who claims that content which you have posted or uploaded infringes their intellectual property rights or right to privacy or is defamatory.
- The views expressed by other users on the Website do not represent our views or values.
Linking to the Website
- You must not create a link to the Website from another website, document or any other source without first obtaining our prior written consent.
- Any agreed link must:
- Be to the Website's homepage and not to any other page on the Website
- Be established from a website or document that is owned by you and does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, defamatory, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the UK and the law in any country from which they are hosted
- Be provided in such a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it
- Not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
- Not cause the Website or content on the Website to be embedded in or 'framed' by any other website
- Not cause the content of the Website to be displayed differently from the way it appears on the Website
- We have no obligation to inform you if the address of the Website home page changes and it is your responsibility to ensure that any link you provide to our homepage is at all times accurate.
- We reserve the right to withdraw our consent without notice and without providing any reasons for withdrawal. Upon receiving such notice you must immediately remove the link and inform us once this has been done.
- External links
To provide increased value and convenience to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion and risk. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable in any way, whether directly or indirectly, for:
- The privacy practices of such websites
- The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources
- The use which others make of these websites
- Any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused to you, arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any such advertising, content, products, goods, materials or services available on and/or purchased by you from such external websites or resources
- The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to be advice on which you should rely. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- We attempt to ensure that the information available on the Website at any time is accurate. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of material on this Website. We use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of them. We make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms or required by law).
- We make no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the availability of the Website or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website and we accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken in reliance on material or information contained on the Website.
- You are responsible for maintaining appropriate anti-virus software on and appropriately configuring the technological devices, platform and computer programs you use to access the Website that are in your control. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the internet. In particular, we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, any viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful that may infect your computer, peripheral computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Website or you downloading any material posted or sold on the Website or from any website linked to it.
Limitation of liability and indemnity
- If you are a consumer, nothing in these Terms affects your legal rights. You can obtain advice about your legal rights from Citizens Advice if you need to.
- We cannot exclude or limit our responsibility to you for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Action pursuant to section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- Any liability, right or remedy which we cannot exclude or limit pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Any other matter for which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability
- We will not be liable, in contract or tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or in respect of pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise for the below mentioned losses where they have arisen from use of or inability to use the Website for commercial purposes, or use of or reliance on any material or content displayed on the Website or on any linked websites for commercial purposes:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation
- Any special or indirect losses
- Any loss of data
- Wasted management or office time
- Any other loss or damage of any kind
- If you are not a consumer we exclude all liability, including any liability in negligence, arising from your use or inability to access or use the Website other than that referred to in clause 10.2.
- If you are a consumer, we are responsible for foreseeable loss or damage which you suffer as a result of a breach by us of the Terms or as a result of our failure to act with reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us before using the Website. We are not responsible for unforeseeable losses.
- If you are not a consumer, you agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, including but not limited to losses (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation), costs and expenses, including reasonable administrative and legal costs, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information with your authority.
- If you are a consumer you agree to fully reimburse us, our officers, directors, employees and suppliers for all losses (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation), costs and expenses, including reasonable administrative and legal costs, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other act or omission by you in using the Website or by any other person accessing the Website using your personal information with your authority that results in any legal responsibility on our part to any third party.
Use of personal data
- We reserve the right to change the domain address of this Website and any services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time.
- Each of the sub-clauses of these Terms should be considered separately. If any of these Terms are found to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal, the rest of these Terms will continue to have full effect.
- These Terms are in English only.
- We will not lose our rights under these Terms by reason of any delay by us in enforcing those rights. We will not be bound by any agreement not to enforce our rights under these Terms unless we have agreed not to do so in writing.
- Any delay by us in enforcing our right, non-enforcement of our rights or agreement not to enforce our rights in respect of one breach by you of these Terms will not prevent us from fully enforcing our rights in respect of any other breach by you of these Terms.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom.
- If you are a business, these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over legal proceedings in connection with your use of the Website, any breach of these Terms and any question in connection with the interpretation or application of these Terms.
- If you are a consumer, these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you can bring legal proceedings in the courts of England and Wales. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the courts of Scotland or England and Wales. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the courts of Northern Ireland or England and Wales. If you live in another country in the EU, you can bring legal proceedings in either the courts of your home country or England and Wales.
What to do with your terms and conditions
This page is for your information only; separate it from the other pages
- By bringing the terms to the attention of the user and stating that by continuing to browse or use the site, they are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the terms (browse wrap).
This document uses the browse wrap method. However, the chances of binding the user to the terms are increased with the click wrap method.
You should provide a prominent link to these terms and conditions of use from your homepage and any other page on the site to which they might be relevant. You should provide them in a format that allows the user to download or print a copy to keep for future reference.