Gaggia Intenso Coffee Beans (1 Pack of 500g)

  • Sale
  • Regular price £8.99

Combining over 80 years of Gaggia's history and knowledge to produce their best Italian coffee beans blends, Gaggia Intenso is a blend made of 65% Arabica coffee beans which the origins Brazil, Guatemala, India. the remaining 35% is made of Robusta from India and Africa.

Taste notes aroma of Cocoa

Acidity light degree

Body Smooth and velvety body

Strength 5

Packing format 500g